I think the title of this post says it all. Two hours in to today’s challenge and all ready the balls of my feet burn, begging me to slip into something comfier. But I won’t give in, no matter how bad the burn.
The walk to the gym is not as bad as I imagined. Thanks to Miss Rachel, I avoid slipping on the icy sidewalks and manage walk without look funny. Although I look a little silly in my Adidas spandex and red heels, but I ignore the awkward stares.
By the time I reach the gym, the pain has intensified. I’ve never been so happy to slip into my Saucony sneakers and hit the treadmill. But alas, I can only work out for so long. I put the heels back on and head home.
As I sit here writing to you all, I dread the rest of my day. But I will pull through, because pain is only temporary. And I can always get a pedicure after to ease the pain.
- My political holy trinity. Thank you @FLOTUS @HillaryClinton and Jill Biden! #InaugurationDay https://t.co/9sfxemjwaR 11 hours ago
- Yes. All the yes. twitter.com/liakbeck/statu… 13 hours ago
- A @CNN reporter just quoted Boys To Men. They are really trying to make this a good day. #InaugurationDay 13 hours ago
- Does "draw inspiration" mean take straight from other's speeches? #InaugurationDay 13 hours ago
- RT @POTUS: I won't stop; I'll be right there with you as a citizen, inspired by your voices of truth and justice, good humor, and love. 13 hours ago